|Home | Sitemap|
Advertising: Laying Your Cards on the Table
Successful marketing is not really measured in how many customers you were able to sell today. To be really able to say that you have a great marketing strategy is to be able to know that your customers were happy and satisfied with their purchase and that they were able to get their money's worth.
How to Use Solo Ads to Make a Small Fortuneby Daegan Smith
In marketing or in any business, one needs to advertise to make the brand or company known. For people who want to make some money with the small enterprise one has, writing a solo ad will surely help out. Here are some basic rules one must follow;
1. A solo ad should have a good catchy line. It must have something that will make the customer interested to know more of what one has to offer. Whatever the person is advertising should be exactly what the individual can deliver.
If the person canít deliver, one might as well not to do because false advertising is a huge turn-off making the customer never to try anything from that individual in the future. The customer will also spread this to friends which will really make it difficult to make money.
2. Whenever putting a solo ad, it should never start with anything that looks like a forwarded message or regarding a certain topic from someone else. The threat of computer viruses these days especially from an unknown sender have made people more careful about reading emails. Users will rather play safe and decide not to open this ad and just delete it.
3. The subject one puts in the solo ad must be straight to the point. People donít like to be played around and by getting direct to the point; the odds of the person opening the email are much greater.
4. There are a lot of users online and getting the right message to the right market is important. This means that the person has to do some research to whom this ad might be best suited for rather than wasting time sending it to people who will not need it.
5. When writing the solo ad, the individual is not only selling the product but selling oneself. So, the words must have something the customers are interested in and can relate to. As for the product, if one can explain well the benefits and features, how it performs than other brands and what makes it unique itís almost sure that the customer will buy the product.
6. Television or radio ads last from 30 seconds to about 2 minutes per ad which is not boring and done very quickly. Solo ads should do the same by keeping it simple. With that, it is up to the customer what to do next.
7. Solo ads should have adjectives that will really get the readers attention.
8. Before submitting it or putting it online, one should proofread and check the spelling. If the person does not feel satisfied with it, the person should do it over again. Users will only get one chance to see the ad and the initial reaction will mean a lot since first impressions count. To get good feedback, it must be perfect.
Another way of checking it is having family or friends read it first and know what people think of it. If everyone is happy with it then one can already use the solo ad.
Solo ads can be placed in various websites such as job sites, e-zines or electronic magazines, and email sites. The person must use all the possible sites available to reach as many people as possible and to get the message across. Websites experience trends. If one is experiencing slower performance, the person can add new things to the site which would also mean making some improvements in ones solo ad.
Before launching the website to potential users, the person has to be sure everything is working. The products or services can be delivered on time and a helpdesk is in place in case anything goes wrong. It is very embarrassing for people to experience problems the first time which will surely discourage one from referring it to others and visiting it again.
Money can be made if the person is willing to give it a great amount of effort in this endeavor. By always offering something that people or the market wants, the individual will be able to amass a small fortune that can be used to enjoy some of lifeís pleasures.
About the Author
Daegan Smith the owner of Net MLM Articles and the leader of the fastest growing team of successful home business enterpernuers on the net. Find out how we're creating financial freedom all across the globe and how to get in on the action FREE =>http://www.comlev.com
©Copyright 2018 Gbsminteractive.com. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication in part or whole strictly prohibited by international copyright law.